Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dungeon & Dragons 4th Ed

After much internal debate I've decided to start running D&D 4th Ed games.

Why do you ask?

Well I can blame Shaun (BabblCommish) for his enthusiastic postulation of 4th Ed. I was struck with curiosity. I had bought the rulebooks and placed them on the shelf, first because I love collecting rules for any game, and secondly on the assumption that I'd eventually get around to playing the game.

So play the game I will.

I'm going to start DMing again. I'm going to have a party of no more than 4 people. So if you want to be one of these people, then let me know.

Once I've achieved that number the games will roll out. I'm partial to the Eberron Campaign setting, and it's one I'm more familiar with. I just need to pick up the 4th Ed campaign book.

No comments:

Post a Comment