Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Guild

Having finished Rasputina, and had a somewhat limited success with the application of ice effect to the bases and models, I have started on The Guild.

I started with Lady Justice. The Guild are nice "western" gunfighters. I made each of the Death Marshalls different. I even gave one of them a white hat. Basing uses a lot of cork bark, and I'm happy with the effect. The application of bristles from a shoe brush add the look of a dead land.

Criids Crew is now done. The bases are waiting to dry before they are finished and can be added to the completed Crews.

Awaiting work (most likely tomorrow)are the Ortega's.

Assembled are Marcus, with Ramos next. Although I have to wait for some missing models to arrive before they are complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment