Friday, January 29, 2010

John Ross Update

John Ross would have to be one of my closest and dearest of friends. I guess that we must have known each other for over 20 years now. While many friends have moved away or ceased contact, John has remained a constant companion.

John has already had one kidney removed and this coming week he will be going back into hospital for work on his remaining kidney. They will be attempting to remove the tumors, but leave as much of his healthy kidney behind.

I'm sure that those who know John, will remember him as a cheerful and friendly chap, and I'm sure that you will all extend to him your best wishes on a successful operation and speedy recovery.

If anything more comes to notice I shall leave messages here on my blog spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment