Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday's Accomplishments

So what did I do today?

Bought a car boot full of cat litter, and yes it is for my cats.

Continued mucking about with my Malifaux. Pandora is now finished, just the bases to complete. Zoraida is the last model to be done before they too have their bases touched up. Lillith is waiting for my bases from Phoneix Forge before I do much more. I really like the bases that Wyrd produce and can see them gracing all my models in the future.

I broke up a bit more of the day by starting on my Pulp Figures miniatures. The Rocketeers are on their way. I ordered a heap of extra packets from Pulp Figures to flesh out my 1920's Gangsters. I confess that listening to The Shadow episodes puts me in the right frame of mind when painting.

I decided on Agatha Christi's "Hercule Poirot" books as the next audio downloads to add to my collection. I just really enjoy that time period.

I've ordered the Miniature Rules for Empire of the Petal Throne.

Cooked tea for the family.

Now sitting back and "surfing" the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment