Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday's Ramblings

Quiet day of sorts today.

Received my latest "care" package from Luke at Phoenix Forge. Warmachine is now sitting in the wings awaiting time and a change in pace. I'm fleshing out my Cygnar, adding to my Mercenaries and buildling Retribution of Scyrah.

I've now got a small collection of Malifaux bases and spent much of the middle of the day preparing bases and fixing the Malifaux figures to their new home. The Neverborn are getting a nice spread of bases.

Bought the bulk of my childrens stationary requirements for the year. School shoes are just criminal in prices. Both children got a set of black shoes and white sports shoes. $350.00 for 4 pairs of shoes. Just think of the figures I could have bought with that money!

No comments:

Post a Comment