Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh dear I found out about pictures!

Yes, after a long time in the wilderness I am finally able to post to the world at large the work I do.

I'm getting the hang of using my Canon PowerShot A700. The magnification/zoom was tricky to understand, but after a fair bit of trial and error I'm getting a little more proficient. I also find that the daylight fluro has made taking shots so much easier without the flash.

So I'm not sure how much space I've got on Bligger, but I'll keep posting pictures of my work as time permits.

1 comment:

  1. Are you using the macro setting on your camera?
    Its the one that looks like a tulip, you can set it to that to focus at close range rather than zooming in. You will find you get much clearer pictures. -Juliet

    ReplyDelete