Saturday, April 17, 2010

Back to my monastery cell

Well I've done the best I can for now.

I'm off to hospital next week, and will not be sure when I'll be posting again. I have a feeling that I'll be allowed home in the evenings assuming that my treatment hasn't distressed me. Considering how things have been over the last couple of days, it might be better if I stay with the other lunatics rather than the ones outside.

Life sucks right now. You go out of your way for people, do what is right and get walked over for everything you do. Two faced people are really annoying me at present. I don't ask for much, and I just want to be respected. Not viewed with ridicule and contempt.

So I've been trolling the net looking for something that might enthuse me to keep on living. I do a lot of searching of DriveThruRPG and found a whole series of skirmish level games by a company called Ganesha Games. I liked the look of these, and the price made them more than acceptable. Admittedly I have to print them out, but now that I've worked out how to refill my ink cartridges, it's not too bad,

Ganesha have a whole series of games:
Song of Blades and Heroes
Song of Drums and Shakos (Napoleonic)
Song of Fur and Buttons (a sourcebook for Teddy Bears)

Lots of new and exciting projects to entertain me.

I have my Imperial Fleet for Uncharted Seas, as well as an assortment of Iron Dwarf pieces.

So I'm off to bed now. Sometimes its the safest place to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment