Monday, August 23, 2010

Retribution of Scyrah - New Project

Call me mad, but when you feel absolutely crap what do you do? You start a new project. That new project is Retribution of Scyrah.

I've had these figures sitting in a box since the beginning of the year (or thereabouts) and have decided that seeing I can't get any Circle of Orboros I'll just have to settle on what I actually have.

So I'm in a frenzy of assembling now. Lots of infantry types to assemble, only 6 warjacks at present. Need to have a few games with this faction before I start lashing out on additional models. (Not that that is really a deterrent)

I must say that the models are very nice. I feel that this is an army I may decide to paint differently than any other. I shall paint one figure at a time rather than using the batch system. I think that the quality of figures needs a truely awesome paint job to go with them. Time will tell if I get any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment