Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sunday Update

Slogging through a number of tasks at present.

1. Clean my game table down.

At present the table is used as a generic storage facility. On this I dump finished items of interest. This usually means, DVDs, folders, mail and so forth. There are even some models on the table. I've therefore managed to consolodate papers to keep in one huge precarious pile (seriously in danger of toppling if the table is bumped). It's there until I can determine where I can store said papers.

2. Tax Time

Part of the above was the need to find a number of important papers to solve my Tax puzzle. Starting to find all the pieces, but have serious doubts about how it all goes together. Well, there is always tomorrow.

3. Fringe

While the above is going on I am watching Fringe. Perhaps I should really say listen, as I've watched the series a few times already. A great series that I'm hoping Season 2 comes out soon for me to purchase. Heck it might even be out already but sadly my funds are extinct at present so it will be a wait I think.

4. Retribution of Scrye

On top of all of the above, I'm still painting my Retribution.
I've polished off:
Dawnguard Invictors (10 model unit) and the Officer and Standard for them.
Dawnguard Sentinels (10 model unit) and the Officer and Standard for them.
Chimera

I settled for Mithril Silver (GW range) as the base for all models. I've then applied a Thraka Green Wash (GW range) over the model. After they dried I've then drybrushed Mithril Silver again over the model. This has achieved a greenish tinge to the armour which I've then applied Skull White (GW range) to parts to highlight and contrast the effects. With their basing they aren't looking too bad.

I"m sure that there is more to be done.

Still in hospital two days a weeks.

Waiting for the new Malifaux, War Rocket, Lord Chompy Bits and a few other items. I'm a patient man, they are on their way and will get to me sooner or later. I trust my suppliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment