Saturday, October 23, 2010

2011: The Future

I am sitting here in the cool darkness of my lower Lair and I am thinking what will happen for 2011.

There are a lot of things out there that are getting my attention but I'm thinking I need to concentrate on one unique flavour for the year. I'm tossing up between WWI, Pulp Fiction or Colonials. I just don't know where I really want to devote my considerable energy and enthusiasm? I love all three genres. What I also need to be wary of is the fact that there will be so many more things coming out that will undoubtably distract me.

So place a comment here and give me your thoughts as to which of the three I should tackle.

I do still have Uncharted Seas, War Rocket, Malifaux and the yet to be seen Dystopian Wars. Yet where am I going to get the time to play all these? Fourteen hours a month is just not long enough to scratch all my itches.

I'm sure I'll work out something eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment