Monday, January 10, 2011

Constant Bailing

Well I'm constantly bailing water at present. There is just so much water, the fact is I'm at the bottom of a hill, across the street from a creek and the ground is so water logged. The water is literally oozing up through the concrete floor and through the walls of my downstairs accommodation.

Thankfully I only suffer about 1cm worth of ground cover across the level.

My heart goes out to people in Queensland who have suffered worse. I'm shattered with just the psychological damage of worry and depression over what I'm suffering. I know that it will be worse for people who have lost everything. I hope that the Government does the right thing and help those who loose everything.

So I'm preparing for another deluge in the next day or two, hoping that I can mitigate the worse, but preparing for the inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment