Sunday, February 9, 2014

Orcs and Goblins 3rd Edition

So here is what will be making up my Orcs & Goblins army.  These would come to more than 3000 points, but it gives me the scope to muck about and choose what I want.  So bear with the list, the quality gets better as you scroll down.  The first lot are figures I obtained in a trade, they will be repainted and touched up in the due course of time.

Big 'Uns, as they are so much bigger than my other metal orcs.

Orc Boys - they are not savage Orcs, just been painted that way.

The start of the Orc Arrer Boys

The painted Orcs & Goblins to date.

Crom the Paunch & Army Standard Bearer.

Heroes & Wizards

Rock Lobber and a Wizard

Bolt Throwers

Snorters

Wolf Riders

Goblin Archers

Goblin Spearmen and Fanatics

Black Orcs

Giant

No comments:

Post a Comment