Friday, March 14, 2014

Dreadball - Robots and Humans

Mantic - what can I say about this new comer onto the gaming scene!  They are energetic and are doing the right things to push the right buttons to get me excited about gaming again.

My Robots have been finished for some time now.  At a recent DB tourney I won the Best Painted award, which is a nice indication of what people think of my painting skills, or reflects the level of painting of others!

This week I have actually been more motivated to paint than I have been in a very long time.  Suffering the way I do from my illness I have found it really hard to concentrate or get enthusiastic about anything.  Be that reading, painting or well anything.  So being back in the saddle at present has brought me a new lease on life.  How long it will last will depend on how my life pans out.

So here you go people, pictures of my DB figures to date.












No comments:

Post a Comment