Saturday, June 10, 2017

Board games at the Blind Pig Games Club June 10th

It was a busy day today.  I was involved in running a tournament for the club, there was also another tournament being run, yet we managed to get in a slice of board games.  It was an exceptional turnout for the day, probably 30 people or more, I didn't get the final count.

First up was the ever popular Gods Gambit.


Then came Unfair, which was a close run game with the top three players 104 to 109 though last place was 76 (from memory).  A popular game, I must buy this in the very near future.


Following on came Legendary Big Trouble in Little China, another one on my list of wants... it never ends!


A board game whose rules required an interpreter but proved to be a winner nevertheless... Xibalba.


Ending the day for me was Machi Koro: Bright Lights Big City, which Pat brought along (his game) and which he won!  It's nice to win a game when you actually own the game!


Also in play by other people were Rebellion.


Space Crusade!


Pictures from the club day.





The next Blind Pig Games Club meets are 22nd and 29th July 2017, I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment